Revival

Okay, I might as well breathe some life into this old blog again. I made a tumblr, thinking it would be an alternative output for all of the writing I was planning to do here. Alas, it was not that simple. Tumblr functions more like an extended Twitter for me. It consists of mostly quotes and conversations with my friends that I find amusing - so, not too amusing for anyone else. Also, I tend to only want to write when it's 3 o' clock in the morning. I've been a good student lately, and I've been going to bed fairly early and waking up before the crack of dawn. These are my excuses for not maintaining this blog. However, I'm not too sure if anyone missed me.

The reason I'm reviving this is not self-motivated, I'm afraid. There's been a lot of pressure from the 5C crowd. Josh, Tim, and Travis have all started up new blogs recently. Check them out. Unfortunately, these fine lads are all a little more witty than I am. What can I say? They are in the House of Lewis.

I'm not quite sure what the purpose of this post was.

0 Responses on "Revival"

Post a Comment