Caffeine

I suppose that I'm somewhat worried about my newfound dependence on caffeine. I'm completely unproductive with my day unless I've got a constant flow of caffeine in my system. I find that it's best if I drink about 1.5 liters of Diet Coke a day. That's not good. I would drink coffee, but I don't like the taste. Tea isn't really strong enough. So, I'm left with the aspartame and various other chemicals of the scorned diet soda. I don't like the idea that I have to put something in my body just to be able to concentrate more in my classes or have the spunk to initiate conversations with people. I'm not sure if caffeine gives me the ability to feel like myself, or if it just changes me altogether. Perhaps I'm making too big of a deal out of it. Who knows. As I've written this, I've drunk two tall glasses of Diet Dr. Pepper in preparation for my two classes from 9 to noon. I'll surely have some more before my class at 3. There's still a liter left of poison for me to finish my day. Huzzah.

0 Responses on "Caffeine"

Post a Comment