Baking and Falafel

First of all, I failed at my Facebook abstinence. The withdrawal lasted about 73 hours. It was one of the hardest things I've ever had to do. Not really, but it put some perspective on my Internet habits.


On Monday I made a pie, and not just any pie, but a vegan apple pie! To test out my domestic skills, I had the boys over to tell me how it tasted. They were quite pleased. Now, let me tell you, baking apple pie is one of the greatest smells in the world. Because of this, I made another pie on Tuesday just so I could smell that smell again. Here's a sampling of how awesome the experience was:




Today, I had to write a paper on Ruth. If you don't know who Ruth is, she's got her own book in the Old Testament. Check it out. Anyways, I had to write a paper like a diary from her perspective. (Actually, I still have to write it, because I never finished.) Back to the story. As I was sitting in my apartment, I came to the conclusion that I was hungry for falafel, and that walking down to the village to get falafel would be good use of my time. It was. Then I sat in Washington Square Park with my falafel to write my Ruth paper. I got almost a page, then I was too cold, so I left to walk back home. Now I'm sitting in my apartment, and my apartment is warm. I like it. Too bad I still have that paper to write. Gahhhh.

0 Responses on "Baking and Falafel"

Post a Comment