Tim Wainwright

Tim Wainwright.

Abby told me to name this entire blog "Tim Wainwright", but I didn't feel like that was appropriate. You're okay and all, Tim, but you're just not blog title material. So instead, I gave you the honor of being the title of the first post. Also, I gave you big, bold letters. Be pleased.

So, I keep having this craving for frozen grapes, but I already ate/stole all of Abby's, so there are no more grapes to eat. We went to Union Square with Dave last night for groceries, but I didn't want to buy the expensive Trader Joe's grapes. I keep being lazy. Abby and I just went to Duane Reade to stock up on junk. I had kettle corn, Oreos, and Diet Dr. Pepper for dinner. I will possibly have another bag of kettle corn soon. Kettle corn is just too good for words. 100 calories for a giant bag of microwave popcorn? Yes, please.

I miss math.
There.



0 Responses on "Tim Wainwright"

Post a Comment