Dave and Jake will make me have bad dreams.

I'm not quite sure where to begin, but I'm convinced that I may have nightmares tonight. To sum it all up: Dave has a serious sleep disorder (according to me), and Jake is just creepy.


Extended version:
So we get back from Fall Retreat for King's, and then Abby and I go to church with Zack and Reid at Gallery. I really enjoyed it, but Abby had to shoot out of there quickly at the end because she was feeling really nauseated and had vertigo-like symptoms. When I got back to the apartment, she's feeling better and we decide to go visit the Lewis boys at 5C to study for our Economics quiz tomorrow. We read over the practice quiz we got from the student portal and managed to only get distracted a few times. After all of that, we go into the living room to finish Fight Club, which we had started the night before on retreat. At the end of the movie, we end up in this cuddle pile on the couch with Dave soundly asleep in the middle. Now, Dave is really soundly asleep until he wakes up and acts extremely confused, asking us if we think his face looks fat. Then, he starts crying. Yes. This happened about two more times, and each time was freakier than the one before. Finally, Jake manages to coax Dave back to 5B, and upon return proceeds to make creepy face gestures. There's really so much more to that, but I'm so worked up right now that I can't even articulate the chain of events of the night.

Also, the retreat was amazing. The end.


0 Responses on "Dave and Jake will make me have bad dreams."

Post a Comment